Features of the Ps5 Controllers:
Experience a deep sense of immersion with the Sony DualSense Wireless Controller, which is specially designed for the PlayStation 5 gaming console. In addition to having responsive game buttons, dual analog sticks, a D-pad, and a clickable 2-point capacitive touchpad, the DualSense enhances supported gaming experiences with vibrational haptic feedback that allow you to feel various effects, bumps, and surface textures. The adaptive triggers feature dynamic resistance levels that are designed to accurately simulate the impacts and pressures of in-game objects and activities such as pulling back a bow and feeling the trigger differences when switching. Additionally, the six-axis motion sensing system can control supported games by simply moving the wireless controller in different directions. Keep in close communication with teammates and friends using the controller’s integrated microphone array and mono speaker. Alternatively, you can connect a headset to the audio jack for better clarity. The DualSense Wireless Controller connects to your PlayStation 5 via Bluetooth 5.1 or through a USB Type-C cable, which charges its built-in 1560mAh lithium-ion battery.
You can feel different effects and surface textures through the controller’s dual actuator vibration haptics feedback system. Additionally, the adaptive triggers have dynamic resistance levels that simulate various pressures from in-game objects and activities, delivering deep immersion with supported games.
With an ergonomic design, dual analog sticks, a D-pad, and responsive buttons, you’re ready to take on fast-action games and embark on expansive adventures. In addition to the 2-point capacitive touchpad, the DualSense features a six-axis motion sensing system that allows you to control supported games by moving the controller in different directions.
This wireless controller includes a built-in microphone array and mono speaker for different effects and communications. You can connect a headset to the audio port for added privacy and clarity.
Upload and share your greatest gaming moments using the Share button, which can also be used to live stream your gaming session.
Connecting the DualSense controller to your PlayStation 5 through a USB Type-C cable allows you to charge the controller while you’re using it. You can also charge the built-in 1560mAh lithium-ion battery while the console is in standby mode.
Heighten Your Senses™
- Feel your in-game actions and environment simulated through haptic feedback.**
- Experience varying force and tension at your fingertips with adaptive triggers.**
- Chat online through the built-in microphone.***
- Connect a headset directly via the 3.5mm jack.
- Switch voice capture on and off using the dedicated mute button.
- Record and broadcast your epic gaming moments with the create button.**
- Enjoy a comfortable, evolved design with an iconic layout and enhanced sticks.
- Charge and play with a built-in battery and USB Type-C****.
- Intuitively interact with select games using the integrated motion sensor.
- Hear higher-fidelity* sound effects through the built-in speaker in supported games.